Meet the team
Sinayo Securities is currently made up of 7 black South Africans (4 women and 3 males) and 2 white South African males. Senior management comprises of 60% black managers.READ MORE
PAN AFRICAN REACH
We provide research and on the ground site visits, panel discussions and grass root project reports in Africa.READ MORE
EVENT DRIVEN RESEARCH
Sinayo Securities organises various corporate events throughout the year.READ MORE
Bringing the fund managers, business and the political leadership together to engage and influence policies and strategic decisions.READ MORE
Graduate Programme – Project Funda
We want to further black talent and skills in the financial services industry.READ MORE
Giving back to our community through partnering with social upliftment vehicles.READ MORE
Sinayo Securities (Pty) Ltd (“Sinayo Securities”) is a South African, independently owned and managed, broad- based BEE, Member of The Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Sinayo Securities specialises in South African listed company’s equity sales and trading. The firm provides top quality services to institutional investors in South Africa.
Sinayo Securities currently boasts a level 1 BEE rating and is majority owned by women.
Majority Black Women Ownership
PAST AND PRESENT SINAYO EVENTS & NEWS
• US election is behind us S&P bounces foo 200 day MA
• The Top40 continues to trade in its year-long trading range and remains choppy and sideways.
• The Rand has weakened off the resistance level of 1320 and is now approaching a support line that started at the beginning of the year.
• The gold price has broken below the support of $1250. The next level of support is roughly at $1210.
• Charts of interest BTI,NPN,AMS,EXX and MRP.